I'm interested in how many of you bought Halloween Chapter for Laurie/Myers, how many of you bought for DS and who is on both? Option "Other" means "Object + DS" and not Laurie herself or any kind of similar thing (too many variables)
I buy all chapters so yeah. When I got this one in particular I was relatively new at the game, too, so I didn't even know or care about DS. Overall I think I was more hype about playing as Mikey lmao
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forgot to put other part.... Choose whole Chapter and mention it in description, ok?
I'm a survivor main and even though I hate playing killer, Myers is way too iconic to pass up
I buy all chapters so yeah. When I got this one in particular I was relatively new at the game, too, so I didn't even know or care about DS. Overall I think I was more hype about playing as Mikey lmao