Losing items when escaping
First of all sorry if I am in the wrong place addressing this (first time posting on forums) but is it a bug if I lose my items even though I escape through the exit gate.
Was just playing with my friends and I brought an ultra rare map and for some reason, I lost it after escaping. And no the killer did not have franklins demise. Am I clueless and this is supposed to happen or is this a bug of some sort?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
They’re probably just unequipped. Check your inventory count. Happens to me semi regularly.
Bug. Used to happen a lot, happens less now.
If you have lost your map after you checked your inventory, as it's not supposed to happen, please make a but report here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Just double checked and one map is definitely missing as I had 2 but now I only have one. Not that I really care about the loss of that item so much I have to come to forums and cry about it but just to clarify was this supposed to happen or what haha
Nah, you should have kept it then. Even if you use it up, you should keep it, but not your add ons. Then please make a thread here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs