Will Teachable Perks appear on the Bloodweb after prestige?

If I prestige a survivor/killer, will their Teachable Perks still appear on the Bloodweb for all other survivors/killers? If so, are they permanently on the Bloodweb (chance to appear)?

Comments

  • Yes, teachable perks are perma-unlocked once purchasing them

  • @Hoodied said:

    Yes, teachable perks are perma-unlocked once purchasing them

    Once purchasing them? So if I don't purchase a teachable perk on any Bloodweb, it won't be unlocked? I have to purchase them to be available for everyone?

  • @MESH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873696#Comment_1873696

    Once purchasing them? So if I don't purchase a teachable perk on any Bloodweb, it won't be unlocked? I have to purchase them to be available for everyone?

    Okay so you know the orange coloured perks that appear? if you ignore them then they will not be unlocked, however as soon as you purchase the Orange perks they will be permanently unlocked

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873746#Comment_1873746

    Okay so you know the orange coloured perks that appear? if you ignore them then they will not be unlocked, however as soon as you purchase the Orange perks they will be permanently unlocked

    No, I mean when I prestige a character, and I never purchased a teachable perk from the Bloodweb, can the teachable perks still appear in the Bloodweb. Or do I have to level up my character again for the perk to be able to appear? I hope that makes sense.


    Here's an example just in case:

    - I level up Meg to 50. (all teachables are unlocked)

    -No other character has a teachable perk in their Bloodweb yet (or they do).

    -I prestige Meg.

    Are the perks still able to appear in the Bloodweb (meaning they're permanently unlocked for all characters and I don't need to level up Meg to unlock them again), or do I have to level up Meg a second time to unlock them again?


    Sorry for the long explanation. I just want to make sure, so I don't prestige a character and lose the teachable perks.

  • @MESH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1873927#Comment_1873927

    No, I mean when I prestige a character, and I never purchased a teachable perk from the Bloodweb, can the teachable perks still appear in the Bloodweb. Or do I have to level up my character again for the perk to be able to appear? I hope that makes sense.

    Here's an example just in case:

    - I level up Meg to 50. (all teachables are unlocked)

    -No other character has a teachable perk in their Bloodweb yet (or they do).

    -I prestige Meg.

    Are the perks still able to appear in the Bloodweb (meaning they're permanently unlocked and I don't need to level up Meg to unlock them again), or do I have to level up Meg a second time to unlock them again?

    Sorry for the long explanation. I just want to make sure, so I don't prestige a character and lose the teachable perks.

    OOOOH, yes they will still appear, I believe pressing the "Prestige" option it should tell you that you will keep your teachables after you prestige, so if you were to P1 Meg after unlocking her perks Quick and Quiet, Sprint Burst, and Adrenaline, you should still be able to get these perks on other survivors.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1874020#Comment_1874020

    OOOOH, yes they will still appear, I believe pressing the "Prestige" option it should tell you that you will keep your teachables after you prestige, so if you were to P1 Meg after unlocking her perks Quick and Quiet, Sprint Burst, and Adrenaline, you should still be able to get these perks on other survivors.

    Yes! Thank you for the information! Sorry for the confusion.

  • @MESH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1874030#Comment_1874030

    Yes! Thank you for the information! Sorry for the confusion.

    Its alright, teachable perks are somewhat confusing to talk about