Wiggling remap on ps4

I played so much over the blood hunt weekend I actually ended up wearing out the rubber grip from my PS4 controller a whole bunch from wiggling :( any chance we can get an option to make it so it's pressing  L1 - L2 repeatedly to match up with the A - D key presses on PC it would really save some innocent controllers 
And yes I am a console peasant but console lives matter 

Comments

  • Do you rotate the analog stick or slap it around from side to side like a red headed step child?
  • I hold the controller with my left hand and use my right hand to go from right to left like it shows in the icon to be honest when I rotate it stops the wiggle for a few seconds a lot of the time 
  • I hold the controller with my left hand and use my right hand to go from right to left like it shows in the icon to be honest when I rotate it stops the wiggle for a few seconds a lot of the time 
    @Jiggilybits Ooof sounds like your controller is a lil busted. I had one where holding up on the left stick would randomly stop, making me have to release it and press up again. 

    Casually rotating the left stick with your thumb is the simplest and easiest way to wriggle your heart out.
  • Potentially busted from my red headed step child wiggles from when I first started playing