New survivor animations a Nerf?
Is it just me or do they feel incredibly still and hard to turn or even hide with other than them beaing awfully ugly to look at they make everything stiff everything
Is it just me or do they feel incredibly still and hard to turn or even hide with other than them beaing awfully ugly to look at they make everything stiff everything
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait!
I ran out of tinfoil!
I don't know about a nerf, but I saw Otz playing as Cheryl and didn't like how stiff and upright her back was. I hope they make it look a bit more natural and more like the survivor is trying to sneak around while walking.
I also forgot that even the crouching makes a loud plastic sounding noise for some reason but even walking is just straight up stiffff