Disconnecting while loading

I read a while ago that there is an additional generator to complete based on the number of survivors. 4 survivors means 5 generators. 3 survivors is 4 generators and so forth. So then why does it matter if a survivor disconnects while loading? I hate waiting to get into a game, a survivor disconnects and it cancels the round. Plus, it removed a notch on my level. How can I get down a notch when I didn't even play?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's a really old mechanic you're mentioning there, DbD now cancels a match while loading.

    The thing is, even with less Generators, chances are quite high that the Killer will win.

  • @Boss said:

    That's a really old mechanic you're mentioning there, DbD now cancels a match while loading.

    The thing is, even with less Generators, chances are quite high that the Killer will win.

    Thank you!! Didn't realize it had changed

  • @TwilightKitty10 said:

    I read a while ago that there is an additional generator to complete based on the number of survivors. 4 survivors means 5 generators. 3 survivors is 4 generators and so forth. So then why does it matter if a survivor disconnects while loading? I hate waiting to get into a game, a survivor disconnects and it cancels the round. Plus, it removed a notch on my level. How can I get down a notch when I didn't even play?

    Yea the loss of 1 of 4 people means you loose about 33% of the capability of the survivors and 1 gen is only 20% reduction of the work load survivors have to deal with. so it's a good thing it no longer happens.

    HOWEVER! if you have a Kill your Friends (custom match) you can get a 3 v 1, and only need 4 gens, so the functionality is still there but only in this mode which matters not for your blood points or ranking.