Rubber Banding ?
I've had multiple complaints from Killers who say I rubber band to the point they catch me. It's not super often but it's often enough for me to wonder what's going on. Most games, everything seems perfectly fine for me or I have slight lag here and there but nothing too major. I use Wi-Fi cause I play on a laptop. I just had a Killer say they were gonna dodge me cause they had a hard time catching me (despite being able to down me before). I can't do ######### about the connection cause the company in general sucks and I shut off most other programs. I just don't want to get in trouble for something I have no power over. ![]()
Comments
They can't catch me* whoops.
What is rubber banding, and why would your lag effect the killer? Killer is game host... Its the only ping I care about.
Netcode acts weird in DBD.
Huntress for example has real problems with rubberbanding survivors. M1 killers usually do fine due to the hitcones.