Putting something out in that state shows what company they are.
I don't know. I mean, they did mention that people were doing things for the holidays. People need a break. They are also working from home I believe due to COVID. But, still... I mean, it's better to tell people what's up and adjust schedules rather than just ramming things through like they did. My feelings for them are mixed, lately.
I don't know. I mean, they did mention that people were doing things for the holidays. People need a break. They are also working from home I believe due to COVID. But, still... I mean, it's better to tell people what's up and adjust schedules rather than just ramming things through like they did. My feelings for them are mixed, lately.
I get the holidays and covid etc but they can't even use that as an excuse cus things have been bear minimum for like 4 years.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sheer laziness.
Look at the Twin's patch that says it all.
Putting something out in that state shows what company they are.
I don't know. I mean, they did mention that people were doing things for the holidays. People need a break. They are also working from home I believe due to COVID. But, still... I mean, it's better to tell people what's up and adjust schedules rather than just ramming things through like they did. My feelings for them are mixed, lately.
I get the holidays and covid etc but they can't even use that as an excuse cus things have been bear minimum for like 4 years.