Agitated Advantage Archive - Tome 1
In Chapter II of Tome I, the first killer challenge is Agitated Advantage, in which I need to hook two survivors in the basement in one round. I did this using the Demogorgon with tier 1 Agitation, it did not complete at the end of the match nor when I went back into the archives to check. Killer Shack Basement was used in the Family Residence map.
Tagged:
Duplicate
Comments
Yeah, it appears all challenges with hooking survivors in the basement are bugged. Just few days ago after finishing current rift I got back to previous tomes and tried to complete those old challenges. I tried few of them across many tomes (for sure last time being yesterday attempting to complete book 4 of the first tome - playing as Deathslinger and for 4 hooks required I managed to hook at least 6 - I was on fire that game) and none was counted properly.
BHVR, please fix it.
Oof, good to know so I don't do more basement challenges.