How long time for tickets ?

Does anyone know how long time it takes for them to start working on a ticket ?

I have been wating 4 hours now, and I really want them to take a look, cause I have lost my 13 hours gaming I did yesterday. meaning I have lost my character in prestige lvl1 to now normal lvl 40 :S and other lvls on other characters

Comments

  • I have a ticket open for 2 weeks.
    I even mailed additional information 2 days after the intitial ticket and havent goten a response yet

  • As of last week the response time for a Customer Support ticket was below 2 days in average, depending on the subject. Since the launch of the chapter, we received an unusual amount of tickets. We are currently working through a backlog. Thanks for your patience!

  • @not_Queen said:
    As of last week the response time for a Customer Support ticket was below 2 days in average, depending on the subject. Since the launch of the chapter, we received an unusual amount of tickets. We are currently working through a backlog. Thanks for your patience!

    • would be nice if we got that information on the page, when you have to submit a ticket. Seems so annoying when you don't get any feedback on the submition. like how long it might take on arravge for tickets.

    Just a friendly advise.