I have seen this many times on the cold wind farm maps. I just got out of a match at the Thompson House where a Nurse had Hex: Ruin spawn in that glitched spot. Just in case someone doesn't notice how the HUD isn't changed, this is not related to the PTB. This has been occurring in the live servers for weeks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have seen this many times on the cold wind farm maps. I just got out of a match at the Thompson House where a Nurse had Hex: Ruin spawn in that glitched spot. Just in case someone doesn't notice how the HUD isn't changed, this is not related to the PTB. This has been occurring in the live servers for weeks.