WHY ARE NURSE'S BLINKS STILL BUGGED?
You get stuck in stuff and u can't pass thru things for no reason at all. Like how the heck is a tire/box going to stop me from blinking thru it(no matter how much I charge). What the heck is this?!
You get stuck in stuff and u can't pass thru things for no reason at all. Like how the heck is a tire/box going to stop me from blinking thru it(no matter how much I charge). What the heck is this?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a pretty good job created by BHVR, just the usual stuff you know
Trust me, is better to leave her as she is.
The last time they "fixed here" they gave her double stun after blink+hit and you could stunn her mid teleport with pallet...
I just hope they never touch her again...