All Tome Basement Challenges are generating no progress.
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Select any Basement Tome Challenge, I am working on Tome I
Step 3 : Play as killer
Step 4 : Hook survivors in the basement using perks required if necessary.
Step 5: No progress made on any Basement Tome Challenge.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Used Trapper, Bubba
- Agitation with and without, on for the challenge that requires it
- Any
- Never make progress, even hooked 5 survivors in one match while doing the Buried Underground Challenge in Tome I, Agitated Advantage had 3 hooks with 2 at once in the same game and no progress on this one as well.
- This was tested over a few different killers and maps and games. No basement challenge has mad any progress.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
At the moment, basement challenges & achievements can only be done on Dead Dog Saloon and Silent Hill maps.