Transferring Offerings
I wish there was a way to transfer offerings to other killers or survivors so i can instantly prestige because I'm too eager and impatient to use up all those offerings. Thoughts?
I wish there was a way to transfer offerings to other killers or survivors so i can instantly prestige because I'm too eager and impatient to use up all those offerings. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Prestige is meant to be a grind. If you want to prestige instantly, then deal with the itemloss
No, obviously thats not gonna change. Working as intended
Freddy being ######### is also intended. “Not all killers are meant to be viable.” Doesn’t mean we have to listen. We can’t ask for change. I want it simply for map offerings. Selling items would be nice too