Dev update......
Is it live? Is it coming to PTR? Is PTR live? I dont have the option to switch to it via steam. I have no PTR beta to opt into.
Is it live? Is it coming to PTR? Is PTR live? I dont have the option to switch to it via steam. I have no PTR beta to opt into.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not live yet.
Any idea when it goes live? Is it going to PTR first? Does PTR get shut off so it doesnt show up in the beta list on steam?
Maybe tomorrow.
I opted in once and opted out and now its like i cant opt back in.
Because it's not live right now, as konchok mentioned.
You can't opt into it until it's live.
a oof moment