What is the average bp to perk conversation rate

Just spent 1,000,000 bp to get 40 perk levels so 25,000 per perk?

Comments

  • I've been spending millions of BP on my Myers to get him 4 specific perks.

    I have one of those perks at tier 2, 2 on tier 1, and I don't have the 4th perk at all.



    I do have like 20 other tier 3 perks but they're not the ones I want. The grind continues.

  • The math has ~5,850,000bp to get all perks on one killer

    ~128,700,000 bp to get all perks on all killers

    ~211,200,000 bp to get all perks on all killers with max prestige

    Assuming 50,000 bp a game and games taking 15 min that would be 1 day, 5 hours and 15 min to get all the perks on one killer

    26 days, 19 hours, and 30 min for all killers

    44 days for all killers prestige 3

    I have to be doing something wrong there must be a better way

    Any suggestions

  • It once took me four pages of perks to get ruin on Ghostface.

  • @CLB198 said:

    The math has ~5,850,000bp to get all perks on one killer

    ~128,700,000 bp to get all perks on all killers

    ~211,200,000 bp to get all perks on all killers with max prestige

    Assuming 50,000 bp a game and games taking 15 min that would be 1 day, 5 hours and 15 min to get all the perks on one killer

    26 days, 19 hours, and 30 min for all killers

    44 days for all killers prestige 3

    I have to be doing something wrong there must be a better way

    Any suggestions


    I so totally do not get 50K every game, even hooking with BBQ.

  • Usually it's a minimum of 50k to refresh bloodweb after level 50

  • @CLB198 said:

    The math has ~5,850,000bp to get all perks on one killer

    ~128,700,000 bp to get all perks on all killers

    ~211,200,000 bp to get all perks on all killers with max prestige

    Assuming 50,000 bp a game and games taking 15 min that would be 1 day, 5 hours and 15 min to get all the perks on one killer

    26 days, 19 hours, and 30 min for all killers

    44 days for all killers prestige 3

    I have to be doing something wrong there must be a better way

    Any suggestions

    Short version: Play 1000 hours of killer and be efficient in your BP spending and you won't need BP anymore. Unless you wanna go play survivor.