Has anyone done a experiment with ...
... blood warden? It would be interesting, how many people fall for that perk, because it is so rarely used.
... blood warden? It would be interesting, how many people fall for that perk, because it is so rarely used.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do use blood warden with the doctor, but you have to use it correctly or people with notice you have it. Usually I use it to block the last minute of the EGC to kill everyone. It's a great perk
Oh yeah, to me it's the most satisfying perk in the world! When it works it's just..... Mmmm mmmm oh mama!
I use it on a regular basis
It's easily counteracted by an action survivors do anyways, that being 99ing the gates. It hardly ever comes into use for me so I had to replace it with something more consistent.
But it is satisfying to pull of.
I use it on oni just because I can get to the gates quickly I have insta down I have speed that's all you need to capitalize off BW