Looking for swf or kyf group
Hi I want to play some dbd with PPL but I don't have friends who are playing dbd then I looking for group write then ur platform and what you want play🙏
Hi I want to play some dbd with PPL but I don't have friends who are playing dbd then I looking for group write then ur platform and what you want play🙏
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play Ps5 my psn is Speeddemonsaif. My crossplay is also Speeddemonsaif (If you see two Speeddemonsaifs on the crossplay its my second account friend both) I'm more of a killer main but I'll do both Swf and Kyf.
I play on Xbox, much rather prefer playing survivor than killer :)