Can't buy friend game!
Friend downloaded the free trial and I now cant get him the game on sale, it says he already owns the game, yet he has it on his wishlist, why wont It let me buy it?
Friend downloaded the free trial and I now cant get him the game on sale, it says he already owns the game, yet he has it on his wishlist, why wont It let me buy it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have your friend to uninstall from library. Maybe that'll work.
I have already tried that he deleted every file still cant
Here you go
@Peanits describes how to do it.