In game harassment

Hi peeps, quick question what classifys as ingame harassment and is it a reportable offence if you have evidence ?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If people are saying prejudiced or harmful things in chat, etc., then you should report it using the in-game report tool at the end of the match. It will send a chat log to the customer support team. I'm sure you can imagine the kinds of things people would say that would certainly qualify as harassment!

  • @Rydog said:

    If people are saying prejudiced or harmful things in chat, etc., then you should report it using the in-game report tool at the end of the match. It will send a chat log to the customer support team. I'm sure you can imagine the kinds of things people would say that would certainly qualify as harassment!

    thanks for replying it’s not so much chat it’s in the game itself I believe I am being targeted by another player

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863862#Comment_1863862

    thanks for replying it’s not so much chat it’s in the game itself I believe I am being targeted by another player

    Targeted in what way?

    If a fellow survivor is actively helping the killer find you, or another player is intentionally blocking you into an area in an effort to hold the match hostage, you should report that.

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    Hi peeps, quick question what classifys as ingame harassment and is it a reportable offence if you have evidence ?

    Hey, if it's hardcore insults and slurs, those can be reported. Death threats and death wishes are also reportable. Typical in-game banter that's harmless, that is not reportable (e.g. "######### you/off" would not be reportable).

    Use the end-game tool to report people. That is mandatory for a report to go through. Here are the in-game rules that describe some of the thing sin a bit more details: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863866#Comment_1863866

    Targeted in what way?

    If a fellow survivor is actively helping the killer find you, or another player is intentionally blocking you into an area in an effort to hold the match hostage, you should report that.

    I believe they are getting other surviours to help them into making my game bad .ie to not help revive me if I’m down or on hook, I’ve been left multiple games to bleed out no1 has come to recover me, only I have been chased and hooked while my team is left to survive and escape with a hair not touched on the body, literally no1 else has been hooked or hit

    I feel there Intentionally going out there way to make my games a bad time, I don’t kno , I’ve played this game a longgg time this isn’t your usual “ toxic gameplay” seems to be abit more then just that, I feel like I’m being ingame targeted or something :( I havnt experienced this before that’s why I came to here to ask if it’s a thing or if im going mad, it’s just funny that every game that seems to go that way recently has been the exact same person,

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1863871#Comment_1863871

    I believe they are getting other surviours to help them into making my game bad .ie to not help revive me if I’m down or on hook, I’ve been left multiple games to bleed out no1 has come to recover me, only I have been chased and hooked while my team is left to survive and escape with a hair not touched on the body, literally no1 else has been hooked or hit

    I feel there Intentionally going out there way to make my games a bad time, I don’t kno , I’ve played this game a longgg time this isn’t your usual “ toxic gameplay” seems to be abit more then just that, I feel like I’m being ingame targeted or something :( I havnt experienced this before that’s why I came to here to ask if it’s a thing or if im going mad, it’s just funny that every game that seems to go that way recently has been the exact same person,

    I'd definitely report it using the in-game tool if you're getting trolled repeatedly by the same person. They should be able to look at your match history using their internal tools and identify a pattern, if one indeed exists.

    How does that even happen? I never get matched with the same teammates repeatedly.