14 Ghostface matches in a row
Ive been playing all day and every single match has been against a ghostface! It’s getting ridiculous, can something be done about this? It’s not even fun anymore
Ive been playing all day and every single match has been against a ghostface! It’s getting ridiculous, can something be done about this? It’s not even fun anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am everywhere.
My sympathies. That sounds like a miserable experience. But it could be worse. It could have been 14 Deathslingers or Freddys.
I feel your pain as i had too many docs in a row (See what i did there?) but i don't think much can be done really. I wonder how hard it would be to create a feature that would allow you to block one killer and one map? Mind you if that was added then Legion might be lonely. For some reason every time i go against Legion at least one person instantly quits.
I’ve never had that run, but I have definitely noticed that there is usually a pattern where I get the same killer two rounds in a row. Not the same player, just the killer. I always find it a little odd.
Bring spine chill and perks that counter ghostface. You will stop going against him then because that's how life works.
I've never gone against the same killer 14 times in a row. That sounds bizarre.
You’re a brave soul
I wouldn’t have made it past the 7th consecutive GF before I took the rest of the day off from DBD
Anyone think they've turned on MMR secretly here and there as a test? 14 ghost faces in a row seems sus.
I'ma say I don't believe you, cause I've never gone against the same killer 14 times in a row either.
Nothin wrong with Ghostface and it can always be worse.