Feng Min cosmetic
So with the new dlc and new skins for Claudette, Meg and Jake etc but inf oriental themed, I was wonder what you'd think or if you'd like a cheongsam dress for Deng because her skins are awful ATM.
It would look something like this?

It would look something like this?

Comments
I don't think she can wear a block of text.
The gamer jacket is pretty cool I guess
Yes Chinese dress would be nice
we have this as a cosmetic but its a shirt from the howling grounds event
yes but how would it work? would it be a shirt cosmetic that disables all pants cosmetic or what?
Can we fix her damn cardigan first please, cant stand people wearing it and it phases inside their back xD
If it looks good on her, I don't care if she wears a cheongsam dress or something else.
It’d be nice to have a QiPao for someone next Lunar New Year event, or a cheongsam.