Does m&a stack with infectious
I'm thinking of using on my oni as both perks are really strong on him but does m&a add 8 metres to infectious or does it take away 8 metres. Just want to be sure before I use the build.
I'm thinking of using on my oni as both perks are really strong on him but does m&a add 8 metres to infectious or does it take away 8 metres. Just want to be sure before I use the build.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you down a survivor in a chase itll add 8 meters. If you do it outside of a chace (say you snuck up on them and/or they didnt run) itll take 8 meters.
Thanks, that helps a lot.