Question about cross-progression transfers
Is there an easy way to transfer progress from one PC account to another? I've bought some killers on my account and leveled up survivors for my wife on her account. My wife stopped playing, so I would like to merge the accounts. If there is no easy way to do this, would it be possible to transfer her PC survivor progress to a Stadia account, unlink the accounts, and then transfer the Stadia survivor progress to my PC account?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I think the way via Stadia is possible. But you have some waiting time after unlinking her account and being able to link your account I think.
directly linking 2 Steam accounts is definitely not possible. And I am not sure if it’s possible to just use a BHVR account and link one Steam account, then unlink and then link second Steam account.
After rereading the question a few times:
Please avoid linking other people accounts to your BHVR account as you'd be breaking the Dead by Daylight EULA and the EULA of all platforms the game is available on.
Attempting this would be breaking those EULAs, so do not do this.
For more information about cross-progression in general, check this out: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011470571-BHVR-Account-Cross-Progression
I advise you reading your platforms EULA and the Dead by Daylight EULA again.