Hey ! New player ?
Hey everyone !
I just looking for new player friendly on pc like me. I'm at rank 15 also english is not my first language so sorry for the spelling mistakes. I don't use discord.
My steam is HeavenAfter
Hey everyone !
I just looking for new player friendly on pc like me. I'm at rank 15 also english is not my first language so sorry for the spelling mistakes. I don't use discord.
My steam is HeavenAfter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hello! I am a very poor but friendly PC player. you can find me on steam as Lepremannara
i don't find your name
If you have "Daria" for avatar, I find you. Sorry, my nickname is Blue, right now
yes it's me👍️
Hi I can play with you i had 10 rank I'm friendly no toxic but sometimes when In match is tu tuneller or camper, uhm everyone knows what platform:pc add me I'm accepting everyone nick steam:skibcia6