Crotus Prenn Asylum is getting updated, and it's out with the old
So does this mean Nurse QoL and bug fixes?
I appreciate the 1 specific map and 1 specific area within that map bug fix per update (sometimes) but this is a great chance to lump it in with her map and upcoming Tome.
Please.
Comments
If they were changing Nurse during this quarter, they would’ve announced it in this update.
So virtually everything do to with Nurse in the coming updates, except actual Nurse changes who is in desperate need of a bug patch?
Let me have this dream damn you :.(
I mean there's a reason why they "Reworked" her and barely do any map testing with her on new/updated maps. I'm on the fence whether I want to main the Nurse again or not. Her power is more punishing than rewarding, small map bugs, and inconsistencies. Also, she only has 5 useful add-ons out of 20.
They will never improve the Nurse, shes too powerful and the flood gates of survivor tears would be overwhelming if she became more common to face.
No, bad Nurse! Shoo!
Please just fix the main building. Even with 2 less pallets, it takes so long to down survivors in there with 2 god windows.
*deep, stridor ridden sigh* I guess I was high on hope thinking they would fix any big bugs or ones that have been around for years during her map visual update and costume visual update....