Mid-chapter Abridged
Trapper and Wraith Buffed, Wraith got that Good Camo, Trapper traps less RNG for grab vs escaping. This is good.
Clown buff/rework, Faster reload, Speed Gas, affects all players. If they did it right, this should increase his skill celling. This is also good.
Undying nerf, I personaly didn't use it, but I can undstand why other players feel it might not be justfyed in the face of certain survivor perks (that only sissy boys would use) wheren't touched. That gave not simliar, but equally unfun play.
HUD update, very pog.
Hook indicaters (only for survivors, but gotta keep the newbies playing, and keepig the HUB fair woudn't be fair) a hook counter for killer (I guess dev think killers can't count ot 12, meh, I won't say no to QoL stuff.) Overall, ok, 5/10, would like more role equality.
Second Win buff, cool, but I don't use healing perks.
Rock Buff, rock fun.
Fixated, might use every once in a while, walking faster while hert can be funny.
Iron Maden, I'm one-shot anyway, good buff.
Open handed, aura range buff, no longer stacks, kinda bad for solo queue as coordination is hard. 7/10.
Deep wound buff, very good, more presure makes it more exciting. 8/12.
Rank BP, very very good. Getting a bouns 500k bp every month makes the grind worth it (the girnd ofr rnaks, not the actual level grind, the level grind is, as the kids say, very not cool.)
Animation update, neato. Um, can we make it so No Mither makes me look health? I mean IRL, as pain dulls, you can ignore limping, and they are going for a more ""realsitc"" game.
About VFX for maps, Cool cool, consel optmization when? I don't play on it, but I have friends who do.
For real tho, the look sweet.
I rate this mid chapter, 6 to 8 out of 10. Depend on how the clown changes go, and what injured animation No Mither has.
Comments