Question about the clown
With his his change how long dose it take to swap bottles because if it's like .5s it can be good but if it's like 1.5s not so much after all time is of importance
With his his change how long dose it take to swap bottles because if it's like .5s it can be good but if it's like 1.5s not so much after all time is of importance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Instant, devs recently said so on another discussion. No slowdown either, just pick and throw
Ok thanks because that being instantly can make him decent
I hope using haste on yourself and slowdown on survivor doesn't end up being frustrating while on a loop.
If youre afraid of the survivor getting the buff use a tonic to nullify it before they can use it
I mean killer is still faster than survivor and I feel like what your supposed to do is speed if they are far or going to a new loop slow if they are at a loop and speed to catch up before they get to a strong loop
Yea I saw that
Frustrating for survivor I mean. Going slow and the killer going fast can easily get annoying if you can instantly switch bottles
Wonder what they are gonna do to his addons
Do remember a misthrow, forgetting to switch, or even a bad play could boost the survivor
It would be really funny to throw antidote at a survivor accidentally. Definitely bound to happen.
With how long it takes to activate I dont think they will get the speed boost unlessuts through a window