Has this happened to anybody?

I'm on ps4. Controller started flashing mid game my killer kept moving forward, wouldn't sync,shortly after game ended(it just took me back to end game screen) I still got bp, it didn't say that survivors dc(no quitter bonus) while I did not see any survivor names or their points and I still got bp, tried another controller same thing. In game screen said connection to network lost, while my internet was fine. Couldn't sync controllers until I restarted ps4.

Comments

  • That’s a new one on me, I’ve never heard of that issue before but if you figure it out you should post how to fix it just in case it happens to anyone else 
  • I haven't experienced that one yet. But that sounds like a hardware issue.

    Maybe the bluetooth driver crashed? Orrrr... maybe just interference? 2.4ghz signals and usb 3.0 can cause a lot of noise and disrupt bluetooth, but it would be strange for it to affect the DS4 considering each packet is authenticated.

    I wonder if it has anything to do with that new firmware they released.

  • write this in the bug report forum

  • @Tsulan I'm not sure if it's dbd related or my ps4 freaked out that's why I'm writing it here

  • @Tsulan I'm not sure if it's dbd related or my ps4 freaked out that's why I'm writing it here

    But it's more probable that a dev takes a look at it, if you post this on the bug report forum.