Did they get rid of the D/C penalty again?
I'm noticing an increase in leavers/d/c's during my survivor games. Did they get rid of the penalty? If so, why?
I'm noticing an increase in leavers/d/c's during my survivor games. Did they get rid of the penalty? If so, why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was there earlier this morning, so I'm guessing no.
No, the DC penalty is still enabled, just the penalty for the first couple times is quite little (5 and 15 minutes). This is in place incase they didn't DC on purpose and their internet dropped out. But it's not all that punishing and they can get back into another game quite quickly.
Idk. My electricity went out for 1 min. When I got back on, I didn't have any DC penalty. But I'm not sure if 5 min passed or not.
I was surprised and wondered if DC penalty was removed or not.