This is too normal now
Everytime i play killer i get against these ranks. What is up with the mm system?
Everytime i play killer i get against these ranks. What is up with the mm system?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's my first 5 matches everyday.
I'm a rank 3 killer and I had a rank 16 Jeff in my game yesterday. I could tell he was newer because he kept running into walls and running away from loops. Sacrificed his cowardly teammates and let him hit the gate.
But most killers aren't like me. Most would have just leaned on this dude. That's a really awful new player experience. Better matchmaking should be a priority.
I feel ya, I'm constantly pip depip between purple/green tiers and deal with the same thing.
Why no perks?
Just got the dlc, plus I'm rather new at playing killer.