Seems to be a lot of tier lists going around, so I made my own.
Each tier goes from left to right in quality. Blight is literally tiptoeing between A- and B before the creepy Blight cult jump in. (edited for easier comprehension)
Each tier goes from left to right in quality. Blight is literally tiptoeing between A- and B before the creepy Blight cult jump in. (edited for easier comprehension)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No criticism of you is intended here, just giving my input.
1) Why is Myers so high up? He really isn't even that high but he's just so weak that I can't see him being anywhere above D tier. His early game of horrible, 105% until he gets out of tier 1. Sure, he gets an instadown, longer lunge, and faster vault speed, but that really doesn't mean all that much given that his can still only M1. I just feel that the other killers similar to him outclass him so far that he is just pathetic and outdated at this point, his power has a significant low which isn't cancelled out by a mediocre high. Obviously you can still do well with him at any rank, survivors aren't the best typically.
2) I think pig should be lower as well, her dash isn't useful at most loops, and the ones it is good at you could probably land an M1 to begin with. Her traps are RNG based, which means if she gets bad luck with the traps, she is basically just an M1 killer with a subpar chase mechanic.
3) Twins I feel are stronger than this. The slugging potential is strong enough IMO to warrant a spot in at least B tier. Still pretty new, I won't say too much on this one.
4) Ghostface has a similar issue to Myers, which is that his power just leaves him as an M1 killer a lot of the time. Yes, he has decent stealth, but the game has evolved so that stealth isn't really a genuine tactic at higher level play. He can use Night Shroud at loops to hide his red light, and crouching can throw people off, but I would still move him down to C tier.
Other than that I mostly agree, and like I said this is just my opinion/input, I'm too lazy to make a tier list myself.
Why you gotta do my man blight like that? He's at least A tier.
None taken. C tier relates to below average killers, mediocre ones. D is flat out bad. Myers is in C tier so not particularly high, and he's there purely because of EW3. He has very high snowball potential while still being able to hook survivors and play efficiently (unlike Twins), with lots of perk versatility, but suffers from many weaknesses as you said. Pig is like demo - jack of all trades but master of none. She has slowdown, stealth and chase, but all have massive problems. But if the Pig player is good, the dash can be made kind of useful in looping, and the traps are undoubtedly effective, if inconsistent. Ghostface is at B tier if you do the hit and run playstyle with recharge addons.
I won't justify Twins. They are awful unless you 4 man slug, but every killer is great if you do nothing but 4 man slug.
I'll believe it when I see it.
Doc is in now way equal to blight as much as I hate to admit it the bouncing bastard is atlest a tier higher
I pretty much agree with everything here, I can see reasons behind all of these placements.
awitch clown and Myers as well as blight and huntress then that’s pretty good
Its crazy seeing some people put Twin so low. She has amazing map control, like someone said, her slugging potential is insane and can also babysit gens while keeping people off the farthest gens and focused on staying alive. I agree with most of the other ones.