This makes no sense
If I want something in the next patch, I pray for the devs to get rid of this garbage
1- Im chasing the Meg, trying to mind game her to vault the pallet

2- She falls for it, Im about to press the hit button

3- Game freezes for a second, camera suddenly aims away (in this case, to a boxes right next to me, so I also get stunned) and she just walk right through me



This happens AAAAALL the time, not to mention the phantom hits while survivors are doing 360. In that same match (four SWF four purple flashlights of course) that Meg spent all day long doing 360 instead of running, whenever I was about to hit her, camera just aimed away, incredibly annoying.
Im waiting for a patch to get rid of all this stuff. By the way, I play on PS4
1- Im chasing the Meg, trying to mind game her to vault the pallet

2- She falls for it, Im about to press the hit button

3- Game freezes for a second, camera suddenly aims away (in this case, to a boxes right next to me, so I also get stunned) and she just walk right through me



This happens AAAAALL the time, not to mention the phantom hits while survivors are doing 360. In that same match (four SWF four purple flashlights of course) that Meg spent all day long doing 360 instead of running, whenever I was about to hit her, camera just aimed away, incredibly annoying.
Im waiting for a patch to get rid of all this stuff. By the way, I play on PS4
Comments