Staff do not respond to my tickets
Does anyone else have this issue?
I have been banned unfairly and they wont email me back so I can appeal the decision.
Tagged:
Mod
Does anyone else have this issue?
I have been banned unfairly and they wont email me back so I can appeal the decision.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please be patient - we do not discuss bans on the forums, support is your only outlet for that. If you have only just sent a ticket, give it some time. We also just had the holidays.
If you are consistently sending tickets, please do not do this anymore as it'll cause your ticket to fall back in the queue.