In your experience, how much time did customer support take to solve your issue?
Basically that, I'm stuck waiting and i can't play the game in case they try to add my progress back but this is getting boring, two days of absolute silence.
Basically that, I'm stuck waiting and i can't play the game in case they try to add my progress back but this is getting boring, two days of absolute silence.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Worst case scenario you get the legacy treatment, 4 years of "Issue? What issue?" Good luck.
Only thing I did with them was report a cheater which took a couple days to process.