Lobby is boring
Not a real complaint, just an observation, but I do wonder if there is anything which could be added to the lobby for those long wait times. Like maybe read the journals? Fun facts or stats about game play, Or random thoughts or quotes from the Devs? Maybe behind the scenes artwork? I would love to maybe look through the store without leaving the lobby, even if you can't buy stuff, just window shop.
Comments
Facts. I would love to be able to do something in game while waiting instead of sitting on my phone the entire time
Play killer if you actually want to play, they have instant lobbies around this time.
I can't play first person games because it gives me motion sickness. Only time I play killer is when all dd's are killer based. But I am one of those goofy friendly killers who walks around like he is drunk swinging at walls. I would play killer if he was third person, but that would ruin the game for most folks.
Another idea is I would love in lobby if you could reorganize your perks and items. I have like 6 perks I use, all the rest just take up screen space. Same with items, never bring maps or keys, I hate the space they take up.
The way the players just stand by the fire is super boring. Maybe you could win or buy "lobby dance moves." So you could dance or do fun or interesting moves for the amusement of others sitting by the fire.