Challenge Agitated Advantage Doesn't Complete
Tome I Chapter 2 challenge "Agitated Advantage" reads "Hook two survivors in the basement while using the perk Agitation." I have done this 4 or 5 times, including a 4k all on basement hooks, and still not completed this challenge. The build was Agitation, Iron Grasp, Brutal Strength, Corrupt Intervention. Any idea what's wrong here?
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
I have done this twice with Trapper, and it didn't work both times. I very much believe this is an issue.
I'm having exactly the same problem; did the challenge while having it active and it did not get complete. There's an achievement called "Texas BBQ" for hooking survivors in the basement, and that is at 0/25 after hooking at least 6 or 7 different survs.
I have the same problem i hook survivors but i dont get progress an achievement Texas BBQ. there are a challenge later on tome 1 chapter 3 hook a 5 survivors and neither get progress
Ive done this on trapper several times and just now on exicutioner. Still nothing even with 3 on hook at once.
I really wish I had known this was bugged before wasting my good bags for trapper :(