Grabbing the rest of the rift?
My internet crashed last night, so I couldn't finish the battlepass, nor could I buy the levels needed to wrap it up. Is there any way I'm not screwed out of the stuff?
My internet crashed last night, so I couldn't finish the battlepass, nor could I buy the levels needed to wrap it up. Is there any way I'm not screwed out of the stuff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don think there is a way now.
Cosmetics should end up invite store at some point though, and can then be purchased with shards. This may take several month or longer..
So then at the very least, the charms are gone forever.