Will the battle pass legion skin come back ever?
I just started playing again a week ago, and I never had time to do the battle pass but I really like the free legion skin. Is it like the Mr Puddles skin where it will come back in the store.
I just started playing again a week ago, and I never had time to do the battle pass but I really like the free legion skin. Is it like the Mr Puddles skin where it will come back in the store.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes,it will eventually be added to the store.
It will take a while though (i would guess something like 6 months or so).
I think most if not all cosmetics will come back hopefully, also really looking forward to more of the mobile exclusive cosmetics to come to pc/console