Legion stuck in Feral Frenzy, but wait, THERE'S MORE! [Video Proof]

Platform: PS4

Description: Legion get stuck in Feral Frenzy, but actually they are not in Feral Frenzy (normal speed), but actually they are in Feral Frenzy (if I hit a survivor, they go in the mending state), but actually they are not in Feral Frenzy (if I hit them again, they seem to go down, but they... don't go down), but actually you can't break pallets or vault windows, but actually I don't even get my Devout Emblem Points!!!!

Steps to reproduce:

  • have a pallet dropped in front of you
  • (optional: get stunned by the pallet as well?)
  • have a survivor trying to blind you on the opposite you
  • activate Feral Frenzy and try to vault the pallet
  • get blinded while starting to vault the pallet
  • you now can't activate Feral Frenzy anymore, but the game thinks you are somehow.

How often: I don't know, first time the whole scenario happens to me, but I guess always

Video proof:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/863039196

( https://www.twitch.tv/videos/863039196 )

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments