PS5/ Series X
Has anyone noticed any improvement in frames and performance overall on nextgen systems?
Has anyone noticed any improvement in frames and performance overall on nextgen systems?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are next gen consoles still having fps issues?
*silently cries in XB1 low fps and frame drops*
It runs amazing on ps5
*Cries in ps4*
Yessss sweet 60fps now is nice. Makes skillchecks so much easier. Don’t know if it’s intentional or not but the HUB is smaller too which I like better
Man, if only I had $500 to waste.
Or I could find one that wasn't being scalped.
Can't wait to switch to the Series X. Still sold out everywhere. sadface
The 60 FPS is a huge improvement, but the 4K display has caused a much smaller interface which has led to smaller icons. Supposedly it's getting fixed, but as with all things DBD related, that could be in a few weeks, a few months, or a few years.
Been playing on a series x and it’s amazing that I can finally get good with slinger because the game doesn’t stutter whenever I ads