Totem Placements...
Can we not have totems in plain sight facing the gen 10 from it? Its already bad enough that you can hear a hex totem easily.
Its annoying af to see your ruin staring at a gen knowing you just wasted that perk slot because of that.
Comments
Totems are either the easiest thing to find in the game, just literally sitting in the middle of an open field
Or they're behind 17 lockers, tucked away in the corner of the map, inside a box that hides it. There is no middle ground. They're either ridiculously easy to see, or ######### impossible.
It's the Swamps that piss me off the most. Any time I run Ruin and I happen to get the Swamp, it's that insanely obvious spot right near the killer shack, most of the time facing towards a gen. Not any of the other stupid spots on the outskirts. Always the most obvious spot.
Totem placements have been incredibly strange since the recent patches. Yesterday on Gideon killer was running the usual Ruin Undying, and I couldn’t find any totems at all in any of their usual spots, not even evidence of cleansed ones either. Somehow we all got repairs done, and NOED procs. Again I tried to find ANY totem before leaving but couldn’t find any at all. I left. It was a very very strange match.
I had that on swamp a week ago, could not find any other then the 1 thats usual tucked in the tree by shack.
what are you talking about? totem placements are great!
That’s because I am convinced they’re glitched at the moment. I run small game all of the time and there has been times where the perk pings and I can circle a spot for 5 minutes and never find it, like it spawned within a wall or rock. This is a very recent problem for me.