Is the Blight's Summoning Stone add-on bugged?

It never feels like 6 seconds, when I hit a Survivor with Lethal Rush and finish the Fatigue, it just instantly goes away, is it just the animation or is it bugged?

Edit: After some messages I realized it's not bugged, it's just trash lol.

Comments

  • If you hit a survivor Blight's fatigue is 3 seconds. If you don't it's 2.5 seconds

    Meaning that pallet blocker is already halfway done if you hit a survivor with lethal rush.

  • @chieften333 said:

    If you hit a survivor Blight's fatigue is 3 seconds. If you don't it's 2.5 seconds

    Meaning that pallet blocker is already halfway done if you hit a survivor with lethal rush.

    Truely a S tier addon

  • I've noticed BHVR is a little skittish when it comes to purple and iridescent addons.

    Especially when a lot of purple addons apply short lived debuffs that already do very little -.-

  • @chieften333 said:

    If you hit a survivor Blight's fatigue is 3 seconds. If you don't it's 2.5 seconds

    Meaning that pallet blocker is already halfway done if you hit a survivor with lethal rush.

    But then... that add-ons is worthless, since it takes I think 3 or 3.3 seconds to pick up a Survivor, and by that time they can still pull down the pallet...

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851645#Comment_1851645

    But then... that add-ons is worthless, since it takes I think 3 or 3.3 seconds to pick up a Survivor, and by that time they can still pull down the pallet...

    Yep, welcome to Dead By Daylight

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851656#Comment_1851656

    I've noticed BHVR is a little skittish when it comes to purple and iridescent addons.

    Especially when a lot of purple addons apply short lived debuffs that already do very little -.-

    What do you mean? Oni's Iridescent Family Crest is great! /s

    Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. BHVR seems terrified to make good add-ons anymore, especially the higher tier ones. It's astonishing to see how game-changing and great older character's Add-Ons are (Like Iri Stone or All-Seeing Blood) and... Basically anything on Demo.

    It seems like they want to focus on making the killer's base-kit good instead of giving them an add-on reliance like Wraith and Trapper have. I think that's a good idea on paper, but expensive Add-On's should still do something. Pyramid Head particularly suffers from this. A pretty large amount of his purples are garbage.

    I can't say how it is with Twin's, considering I've never played them.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851664#Comment_1851664

    What do you mean? Oni's Iridescent Family Crest is great! /s

    Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. BHVR seems terrified to make good add-ons anymore, especially the higher tier ones. It's astonishing to see how game-changing and great older character's Add-Ons are (Like Iri Stone or All-Seeing Blood) and... Basically anything on Demo.

    It seems like they want to focus on making the killer's base-kit good instead of giving them an add-on reliance like Wraith and Trapper have. I think that's a good idea on paper, but expensive Add-On's should still do something. Pyramid Head particularly suffers from this. A pretty large amount of his purples are garbage.

    I can't say how it is with Twin's, considering I've never played them.

    The twins iridescent are pretty bad.

    One of them makes it so survivors are exposed for 12 seconds when they kick victor. Which is highly situational, because you'll either have charlotte across the map while you scout with victor. Or you'll be coming towards them as they kick him, which they can still avoid by looping you.

    Some of their purples are okay, but the rest are pretty meh.

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1851671#Comment_1851671

    The twins iridescent are pretty bad.

    One of them makes it so survivors are exposed for 12 seconds when they kick victor. Which is highly situational, because you'll either have charlotte across the map while you scout with victor. Or you'll be coming towards them as they kick him, which they can still avoid by looping you.

    Some of their purples are okay, but the rest are pretty meh.

    I would say that the Undetectable one isn't that bad, but the Exposed one is pretty bad I must agree, it's bad for the same reason Iron Maiden sucks.