Survivors at high ranks running around into traps.

Comments

  • You shouldn't expect everyone, even at high ranks to be good and as it's not that hard to rank up in this game, well, i guess you know how things are

  • Yeah I know but still... :( I'm not even good myself but running into hag's traps is something you shouldn't do without appearent reason. Common sense.
  • they do it to get more attention.

  • Eveline said:
    Yeah I know but still... :( I'm not even good myself but running into hag's traps is something you shouldn't do without appearent reason. Common sense.
    Eveline said:
    Yeah I know but still... :( I'm not even good myself but running into hag's traps is something you shouldn't do without appearent reason. Common sense.
    Accidentally copied twice. It depends, sometimes you should run into hag traps cause they give her strength in a chase, gotta pop them because in a chase you can't crouch. Rather pop them at times then pop in a chase.
  • The problem was that he lured the killer to our location instantly. Hag was miles away.
  • Eveline said:
    The problem was that he lured the killer to our location instantly. Hag was miles away.
    Yeh, it's a risk. I personally run into traps when killer is in chase to kill the hags map pressure. 
  • Its too risky against the good hag unless you want to save someone. I think.
  • Eveline said:
    Its too risky against the good hag unless you want to save someone. I think.
    Yeh, it all depends, hag cant be everywhere or teleport to too many traps or people will just self care, the hag has to take some Ls. Whenever the hag leaves a trap due to slower movement speed she loses chase advantage, if there's a secure find she will chase one at a time unless it's a hew hag. Cause of she warps it's two more hits and the original person who was hurt gets away. Places like the shack and loops must be clear for trapper traps or hag traps or team will be punished, trapping killers are stronger with more active traps.
  • @Eveline said:
    Yeah I know but still... :( I'm not even good myself but running into hag's traps is something you shouldn't do without appearent reason. Common sense.

    Crouching everywhere losses you precious time if the games going south you gotta push for gens and take some risks.A savvy player if they encounter a large number of hags will bring a map with yellow twine as it can be used to track the hags traps.Also removing hag traps and taking aggro maybe the goal of other survivors.

  • New and if, spelled them wrong lol
  • Zarathos said:

    @Eveline said:
    Yeah I know but still... :( I'm not even good myself but running into hag's traps is something you shouldn't do without appearent reason. Common sense.

    Crouching everywhere losses you precious time if the games going south you gotta push for gens and take some risks.A savvy player if they encounter a large number of hags will bring a map with yellow twine as it can be used to track the hags traps.Also removing hag traps and taking aggro maybe the goal of other survivors.

    Yeh, removing aggro and resetting chases prevents the hag from getting downs so hags tend to ignore random traps unless they need the mix up for pressure.
  • I dunno tbh. If someone brings the killer to me while I'm doing gens or I was already hooked twice and I'm injured, I get pissed. They should think about others when they pull stunts like that.
  • Eveline said:
    I dunno tbh. If someone brings the killer to me while I'm doing gens or I was already hooked twice and I'm injured, I get pissed. They should think about others when they pull stunts like that.
    I agree, setting off traps is good, but don't set em off to bring the killer to someone else
  • @Eveline said:
    I dunno tbh. If someone brings the killer to me while I'm doing gens or I was already hooked twice and I'm injured, I get pissed. They should think about others when they pull stunts like that.

    They do think about this, and realize that a Killer is going to be more interested in downing/sacrificing you then about downing them if they still have another hook stage. It's a good play on their part even if it's a dick move.

  • Eveline said:
    I dunno tbh. If someone brings the killer to me while I'm doing gens or I was already hooked twice and I'm injured, I get pissed. They should think about others when they pull stunts like that.
    How do you know it was deliberate if you run bond maybe when im running the killer around the map I might know your their but otherwise i have had survivours farm me for bringing the killer to them despite the fact that I was running the killer around the map for three minutes and needed to move to another area where their was more pallets.

    When i ask people why they farm me and i get this response all that goes through my head is why didn't you keep your head down or move to another gen the killer has a terror radius use it ffs. Also if you have someone who is injured running the killer around maybe consider giving them some time to heal up and get their exhaustion removed. Remeber your a team the minute you start playing for yourself is the minute the game will go down hill.

    Then again these players tend to be running were gonnaa live forever so im not suprised they try to mask their poor behaviour behind a terrible excuse. 
  • I don't usually do revenge but know that I will not help you as much as I would otherwise if you do stuff like that. Period.
  • If you set up hag traps all the time, it really screws her over.