I need help creating a chapter
Hello my is naughtyboyjames ,and I've been planning to make a chapter, but,I lack a certain perspective and two minds are better than one ,so please leave you're PSN ,so we may work together.
Hello my is naughtyboyjames ,and I've been planning to make a chapter, but,I lack a certain perspective and two minds are better than one ,so please leave you're PSN ,so we may work together.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello Naughtyboyjames,
Perhaps I can help you create a chapter concept as I myself enjoy writing creatively. You can check the one I just posted today and I'll be willing to help you create a concept as helping others really helps me with creating more additional stories/ concepts.
Good luck on your chapter idea. I have a few perk ideas that I have made on the forum if you need inspiration.
Nice are you on P.C. or console ?
Ok I'll check them out and thanks for the references.
Unfortnantely, I am a mobile player due to my poor ass. but I am constantly updated on dbd on the PC.
Ah well ,what about discord?
Yeah I have discord
It's SG451Productions#9286
Hey could you look at my chapter idea to see if it's good or not? I want to be able to help some other people, but I could use feedback on my own.
Alright I'm signed up but I have to get the app,I'm going to go over what I have tonight ,and we can work from there I'll send you the friend request in a little while thanks again.
Sure why not.
I can work with you tomorrow, but tonight I can't.
Yea same I'll text you around 8 or 9 PM.