Konami code on ps5
So I just bought the silent hill dlc and I have pyramid head in as the main killer and I put in the Konami code in and it didn’t work and I was just wondering does it not work on ps5
So I just bought the silent hill dlc and I have pyramid head in as the main killer and I put in the Konami code in and it didn’t work and I was just wondering does it not work on ps5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dude why are you trying to use the Konami code in a non Konami game I mean just saying your trying to use sounds like your trying to access cheat codes Konami hides in games or was you after a weird cosmetics
If you mean the charm code it was heavily bugged when it first came out on console.
It's a real thing.
It unlocks a charm.
Thanks
Thank I didn't know about this before you thread. Work fine on Switch and apparently on PS4 it would be strange that the ps5 port don't have it two.
For PS4 is : up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right,O,X,Options.