My game crashed during a match, with the report crash window, wich mean the game recognised it crashed... and i still got the 5 minutes ban... can you please at least "whitelist" this type of disconnection?
We don't know the difference between a crash and someone pulling out their ethernet cable.
I kept the bloodpoints that I earned during my last crash, which doesn’t happen when if I intentionally disconnect. I still got a 4 minute ban. Something is definitely up.
Almo pretty much explained why that isn't possible. Moreover i'd add it would be even more difficult to recognize if the crash is caused by the game, or induced by the user (which is not that difficult with external input. External from the game, that is).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We don't know the difference between a crash and someone pulling out their ethernet cable.
I kept the bloodpoints that I earned during my last crash, which doesn’t happen when if I intentionally disconnect. I still got a 4 minute ban. Something is definitely up.
Almo pretty much explained why that isn't possible. Moreover i'd add it would be even more difficult to recognize if the crash is caused by the game, or induced by the user (which is not that difficult with external input. External from the game, that is).