PSA For Huntress: Hatchets Reveal Hex: Devour Hope.

https://youtu.be/-JKeFqFMBSY

I'm guessing this is a bug, but a Huntress I was going against today had their Hex: Devour Hope revealed when she downed a survivor with a hatchet. This could mean that The Huntress' hatchets now count as a basic attack, but I haven't tested it. If you are playing The Huntress with Hex: Devour Hope, keep this in mind.

Comments

  • @TapeKnot said:

    https://youtu.be/-JKeFqFMBSY

    I'm guessing this is a bug, but a Huntress I was going against today had their Hex: Devour Hope revealed when she downed a survivor with a hatchet. This could mean that The Huntress' hatchets now count as a basic attack, but I haven't tested it. If you are playing The Huntress with Hex: Devour Hope, keep this in mind.

    huntress' hatchets reveal noed but does not drop you to the ground from a full healthy state. this has ALWAYS happened as far as I know it to be.