Meta perk numbers
Now, I'm no good with numbers and some of these might be wrong but roll with
70 seconds for all 5 totems + however long it takes to find those totems.
TotH takes 78.4 seconds
MAX Thanatophobia stacks it takes up to 126
Max TotH and Max Thana takes 141.12 seconds. UP TO that though.
So the range of totem cleansing is 70 - 141.12 seconds. Just do bones to get rid of NOED though. Technically you don't HAVE to do the TotH bones so 127.12 but that's still 2 minutes.
DS- 60 seconds. But just wait it out it's so simple omg
That's all I can think about right now, and Ruin + Undying wouldn't take AS long because TotH only effects dull totems, but it would still take above 120 seconds to get them all + travel time in a bad situation.
Tell me if I'm wrong. I did my best.
Comments
Oh no wait I read the wiki wrong it includes Hex Totems