a way to make meme bloodpoint add ons actually decent?
So we all know and equally hate the useless meme bloodpoint add ons almost every killer has right?
Well I was thinking about how they could actually make them decent and heres my idea.
I thought about the add ons buffing the killer power just as strong as they get nerfed with them.
Here were my ideas:
(Trapper) Padded jaws:
traps don't damage suvivors BUT tremendously decreases chance of escaping a bear trap, disarming it takes longer and saving other suvivors out of it takes longer
(Wraith) "The Beast" - Soot:
Terror Radius is no longer suppressed when cloaked BUT surprise attacks have a longer lunge and the Wraith moves faster while cloaked
Hillbilly and Leatherface) Speed Limiter
(Hillbilly) chainsaw no longer triggers the dying state BUT the cooldown of a missed and hit chainsaw attack is shorter and the charge time of the chainsaw is decreased
(Leatherface) chainsaw no longer triggers the dying state BUT he has 1 or 2 stacks more of his chainsaw and decreased charge time
(Nurse) White Nit Comb:
Moderately decreases post-Blink Lunge range BUT decreases every fatigue time
(Nurse) Dull Bracelet:
Moderately decreases maximum Blink range BUT decreases (or removes) the blink charge time
(Freddy) Kid's Drawing:
Considerably decreases Dream Snare slow-down BUT 2 (or 4) snares more and decreased teleport cooldown (maybe even teleport to triggered dream snares?)
(Deathslinger) Rickety Chain:
Survivors break free from the Speargun more easily BUT they are reeled in faster and decreases reload time
(Blight) Placebo Tablet:
Moderately decreases Rush Movement speed BUT increased turn rate
Please tell me what you think about this idea ( I hope I didnt forget any)
I haven't done one for clown yet because I want to see the PTB first
Comments
I actually once had an idea about Padded Jaws removing the ability for Trapper to step on his own traps and Beast Soot doubling Wraith's terror radius.
Anyway, I think you should put Vanity Mirror there too. Its downside is so massive while its upside is completely worthless. Personally, I think it should make you start in EW 2 along with giving a debuff to survivors you stalk long enough (I'm leaning towards either Exposed or Hindered)
How about the idea of removing the cap on earning Blood Points from all of these? All of the meme addons are ridiculous as you can make a decent amount of Blood Points not using these than you can with them.
(google translate)
I'm not a big fan of the making Freddy the Hag but this seems nice.
You just need to make sure that those addons will be used in combination with other to outset their meme factor. Nurse for example: if you put distance addon, you basically have pre-nerf nurse.
By making it post-game rewards instead of in-game rewards